News & Resources
Receive important legal news and opinions from some of the leading attorneys in civil litigation. From our monthly newsletter, blog and our Braaten Report to emerging legal news, you can be in the know and on the leading edge.
Featured Legal Articles
Beasley Allen lawyer Mike Crow filed a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of Michelle Sullins, widow of Christopher Sullins, and the couple’s three young daughters against DeMarquis Deon Teague. Teague was driving while impaired by alcohol when he crashed head-on into...
A vape manufacturer cannot challenge a Maryland federal judge’s ruling that tightened a deadline for vape companies to submit premarket applications to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals found. Vapor Stockroom, a major...
Johnson & Johnson, the world’s largest maker of consumer health care products, on Oct. 5 agreed to pay more than $100 million to settle more than 1,000 lawsuits accusing the company’s iconic baby powder and other talc products of causing cancer, according...
The North Hills School District near Pittsburgh became the 10th school district in the Western District of Pennsylvania to take legal action to hold vape giant JUUL accountable for the vaping epidemic in its schools. The nine previous cases were recently transferred...
People with WHILL Model Ci personal mobility devices should stop using them immediately and contact the company for a free replacement control pad, the Consumer Product Safety Commission warned. WHILL is recalling the Model Ci Personal Electric Vehicle because the...
U.S. District Judge William L. Campbell, Jr., in the Middle District of Tennessee, Nashville Division, sided with the plaintiff in a lawsuit against Nissan this week. Judge Campbell rejected the automaker’s efforts to toss Kemp v. Nissan North America, Inc. The case...
Legal News Feed
- Why Law Firm Websites Break Bad
- Symposium: From the travel ban to the border wall, restrictive immigration policies thrive on the shadow docket
- Law Firm Partner Surprised To Find That Dressing Like The KKK And Groping A Secretary Is Inappropriate
- Court Rules Defaming Women Is Not Actually The President’s Job
- Move Over Harvard and Yale. Notre Dame Has Landed at SCOTUS
- Diabetics, Zantac users at greater risk for bladder cancer
- Calling To ‘Open The Economy’ Doesn’t Help Small Business, It’s An Attempt To Screw Small Business
- ATL’s 11th Annual Legally Themed Halloween Costume Contest: Pandemic Edition
- Ahead of the Curve: Law Profs Take on Hamilton
- Law Firms Largely Buck Growing Trend of Monitoring Remote Employees' Productivity
1500 Meeting House Road
PO Box 235
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
45+Years of Legal Representation
At Clark & DiStefano we are attentive, always focusing on the needs of our clients. We develop strategies that are tailored to each individual case, and we treat our clients as strategic partners in achieving a common goal. We endeavor to think outside of the box and formulate cost-effective strategies. Lastly, we believe in prompt communications with clients so they have predictability for reserve setting and sufficient time for studied pre-trial evaluations and recommendations.