News & Resources
Receive important legal news and opinions from some of the leading attorneys in civil litigation. From our monthly newsletter, blog and our Braaten Report to emerging legal news, you can be in the know and on the leading edge.
Featured Legal Articles
Older adults and women are two main demographics where researchers are seeing an increase in non-occupational mesothelioma diagnoses, according to Paul Demers, director of the Occupational Cancer Research Centre at Ontario Health. Demers just completed a study,...
Most people assume JUULing and vaping is less dangerous than smoking cigarettes, but a new study finds that people who had ever vaped are 21% more likely to develop a respiratory disease, and those currently vaping are at 43% increased risk. “This provides some of the...
Glyphosate, the active ingredient in the widely used weedkiller Roundup, has been previously linked to cases of cancer. Now researchers are finding evidence that chemicals in the herbicide may act as endocrine disruptors, interfering with the body’s hormones and...
One of the key “non-scope considerations” commonly investigated during environmental due diligence for commercial property transfers is assessment of any lead impacts from lead-based paint (LBP) and lead dust. Although the use of LBP was banned in 1978, many...
Nostrum Laboratories, Inc., is recalling two lots of 500mg metformin HCl extended-release tablets and two lots of 750mg metformin HCl extended-release tablets because they were found to contain unsafe levels of NDMA (N-Nitrosodimethylamine), a probable human...
Purdue Pharma, the maker of OxyContin, has agreed to plead guilty to three federal criminal charges for its role in creating the nation’s opioid crisis and will pay more than $8 billion and close down the company. The money will go to opioid treatment and abatement...
Legal News Feed
- 32 Hospitals In Non-Medicaid Expansion States Sue HHS Over Payments For Low-Income Patients
- Compensation Snapshot: Lowenstein's Anne Milgram, Biden Pick to Lead DEA
- From The Mouths Of Legaltech Journalists: How To Successfully Pitch To A Story
- Slam Dunk: Carlton Fields Lawyers Score $413K in Attorney Fees for Shaquille O'Neal
- 'It's the Moment for This': An Unprecedented Number of Black Women Are Leading Law Schools
- Biglaw Firms Are Really Missing The Mark On Parental Leave For Dads
- Florida Preparing To Florida Up Trump Extradition If New York Indicts
- EPA Begins Environmental Justice Consultations on Risk Management Rulemakings for Asbestos, Part 1: Chrysotile Asbestos and PV29
- U.S. Department of Justice Announces First Charges Brought Under the Accelerated and Advance Payment Program
- Federal Authorities Focusing on PPP Fraud
Neptune, NJ 07753
45+Years of Legal Representation
At Clark & DiStefano we are attentive, always focusing on the needs of our clients. We develop strategies that are tailored to each individual case, and we treat our clients as strategic partners in achieving a common goal. We endeavor to think outside of the box and formulate cost-effective strategies. Lastly, we believe in prompt communications with clients so they have predictability for reserve setting and sufficient time for studied pre-trial evaluations and recommendations.
Experienced. Attentive. Results
Attorney Advertising Disclaimer
This website is for informational purposes only and does not provide legal advice. Please do not act or refrain from acting based on anything you read on this site. Using this site or communicating with Clark & DiStefano, PC through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising. Please review the full disclaimer for more information.