News & Resources
Receive important legal news and opinions from some of the leading attorneys in civil litigation. From our monthly newsletter, blog and our Braaten Report to emerging legal news, you can be in the know and on the leading edge.
Featured Legal Articles
Home Depot is recalling nearly 190,000 ceiling fans because the blades can fly off during use. A few have injured consumers and damaged property, the Consumer Product Safety Commission said. The recall involves Hampton Bay 54-inch Mara Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fans,...
The effects of secondhand vape aerosol may be just as detrimental as the effects of secondhand cigarette smoke, New Hampshire health officials warned during a news conference hosted by nonpartisan news organization InsideSources. “If you’re in a car with kids and...
When a construction company laid a large hose across a newly-developed Florida sidewalk, safety protocol stated that they should have closed off the entire sidewalk to ensure the safety of all passers-by. But the crew decided not to follow protocol, leaving the...
Gun violence has been an increasingly dangerous problem that neighborhoods, schools, cities and America, in general, have had to combat over the years. With the huge increase in gun violence, there has also been an increase in gun sales. In 2020 alone, there have been...
Another GM airbag recall is coming. The automaker announced last week it has agreed to recall and repair the Takata airbag units in about 7 million of its full-size pickup trucks and SUVs. Takata airbags have been under recall for the better part of the decade. The...
Mesothelioma symptoms typically take 15 to 50 years after exposure to asbestos to appear. As such, mesothelioma is generally regarded as an adult disease. But pediatric mesothelioma also exists, albeit very rarely compared to its adult counterpart, and researchers are...
Legal News Feed
- How I Made Partner: 'I Can Wrangle, Navigate, and Negotiate,' Says Anu Yerramalli of Latham & Watkins
- It May Not Be Too Late to Assume That Lease
- How I Made Office Managing Partner: 'I Operate With a Strategic Growth Mindset,' Says Greg Davis of Ropes & Gray
- The Making Of A Biglaw Memelord
- Thing That Was Never Going To Happen Is Not Going To Happen
- David Sanford Talks Social Justice, Judicial Credibility and the Never-Ending Fight Against Discrimination
- Women of Legal Tech: Olga V. Mack
- EPA Seeks Comments on Additional Candidates Added to Peer Reviewer Pool for Biofuels and the Environment Report to Congress
- Stephen Breyer’s Super Committed To The Rule Of Law — Too Bad About… Everything His Former Colleagues Stand For
- The morning read for Monday, Aug. 8
Neptune, NJ 07753
45+Years of Legal Representation
At Clark & DiStefano we are attentive, always focusing on the needs of our clients. We develop strategies that are tailored to each individual case, and we treat our clients as strategic partners in achieving a common goal. We endeavor to think outside of the box and formulate cost-effective strategies. Lastly, we believe in prompt communications with clients so they have predictability for reserve setting and sufficient time for studied pre-trial evaluations and recommendations.
Experienced. Attentive. Results
Attorney Advertising Disclaimer
This website is for informational purposes only and does not provide legal advice. Please do not act or refrain from acting based on anything you read on this site. Using this site or communicating with Clark & DiStefano, PC through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising. Please review the full disclaimer for more information.