News & Resources
Receive important legal news and opinions from some of the leading attorneys in civil litigation. From our monthly newsletter, blog and our Braaten Report to emerging legal news, you can be in the know and on the leading edge.
Featured Legal Articles
Mesothelioma symptoms typically take 15 to 50 years after exposure to asbestos to appear. As such, mesothelioma is generally regarded as an adult disease. But pediatric mesothelioma also exists, albeit very rarely compared to its adult counterpart, and researchers are...
Older adults and women are two main demographics where researchers are seeing an increase in non-occupational mesothelioma diagnoses, according to Paul Demers, director of the Occupational Cancer Research Centre at Ontario Health. Demers just completed a study,...
Most people assume JUULing and vaping is less dangerous than smoking cigarettes, but a new study finds that people who had ever vaped are 21% more likely to develop a respiratory disease, and those currently vaping are at 43% increased risk. “This provides some of the...
Glyphosate, the active ingredient in the widely used weedkiller Roundup, has been previously linked to cases of cancer. Now researchers are finding evidence that chemicals in the herbicide may act as endocrine disruptors, interfering with the body’s hormones and...
One of the key “non-scope considerations” commonly investigated during environmental due diligence for commercial property transfers is assessment of any lead impacts from lead-based paint (LBP) and lead dust. Although the use of LBP was banned in 1978, many...
Nostrum Laboratories, Inc., is recalling two lots of 500mg metformin HCl extended-release tablets and two lots of 750mg metformin HCl extended-release tablets because they were found to contain unsafe levels of NDMA (N-Nitrosodimethylamine), a probable human...
Legal News Feed
- The Supreme Court, faithless electors, and Trump’s final, futile fight
- Symposium: A not-at-all disguised attempt to shift power away from Latino voters
- Is Google Really the Borg?
- Third Circuit Rejects Trump's Appeal in Broad Challenge to Pa. Election
- Benzene water contamination could be harming some Illinois residents
- Vegpro International Issues a Recall of Fresh Attitude Baby Spinach Because of Potential Salmonella Health Risk
- Justices lift New York’s COVID-related attendance limits on worship services
- Trump-Appointed Judges in DC Break With Other Courts In Ruling for Administration On Census Memo
- On Your Mark, Get Set, Go: Life Science Companies Face A Challenging Year For Compliance With New Open Payment Program Data Collection And Reporting Requirements
- Happy Biglaw Bonus Season — See Also
1500 Meeting House Road
PO Box 235
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
45+Years of Legal Representation
At Clark & DiStefano we are attentive, always focusing on the needs of our clients. We develop strategies that are tailored to each individual case, and we treat our clients as strategic partners in achieving a common goal. We endeavor to think outside of the box and formulate cost-effective strategies. Lastly, we believe in prompt communications with clients so they have predictability for reserve setting and sufficient time for studied pre-trial evaluations and recommendations.