News & Resources
Receive important legal news and opinions from some of the leading attorneys in civil litigation. From our monthly newsletter, blog and our Braaten Report to emerging legal news, you can be in the know and on the leading edge.
Featured Legal Articles
Health Canada announced it was aware that the probable human carcinogen NDMA (N-nitrosodimethylamine) has been detected at unsafe levels in some Zantac (ranitidine) products, and the agency is closely assessing the issue with other drug regulators internationally,...
The Cherokee Nation has filed a lawsuit against JUUL Labs alleging the vape maker engaged in an “insidious marketing practice” that targeted Native American children and used them as “guinea pigs” in the early stages of its product development. The lawsuit, filed...
Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson is suing vape giant JUUL for flooding social media channels with vibrant ads and young social media influencers popular with teens from August 2016 to April 2018 and, as a result, luring thousands of Washington youth to...
Efforts to curb the sharp growth of vaping among teens appear to have paid off, according to the 2020 National Youth Tobacco Survey (NYTS), a joint effort between the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The...
Accidents happen, even to careful drivers. After a car accident, you might be stunned with shock, dizzy with adrenaline or enraged at the guy who ran a red light. The first thing to do after you’ve been in a car accident? Stay calm. The post-accident process is fairly...
The operator of the limousine that crashed in upstate New York in October 2018, killing 20 people, had taken measures to evade safety regulations, including repeatedly falsifying the vehicle’s seating capacity and alterations, according to documents released last week...
Legal News Feed
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, feminist pioneer and progressive icon, dies at 87
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion of Women's Rights and Second Female Justice, Dies at 87
- Backlash Against Bar Criticism, Diversity Among Equity Law Partners, COVID-19's Impact on the Legal Industry: What You Said
- Biglaw Swings… And Misses — See Also
- 'Remoteness Creates Remoteness': Paul Hastings' Chair Talks Keeping Lawyers 'Emotionally Connected' During COVID-19
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dies And Creates A Constitutional Crisis
- How Much Richer Will Law School Grads Be If They Work For A Firm?
- Trump Watch: Trump's Justice Department Won't Stop Attacking Career DOJ Attorneys
- Skilled in the Art: Music Copyrights Get an Experimental Use Exception + Continental FRAND Case Hits End of the Road + Mixed Reviews for Connolly Eligibility Decisions at CAFC
- Money Is The Gender Reveal In Corporate America
1500 Meeting House Road
PO Box 235
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
45+Years of Legal Representation
At Clark & DiStefano we are attentive, always focusing on the needs of our clients. We develop strategies that are tailored to each individual case, and we treat our clients as strategic partners in achieving a common goal. We endeavor to think outside of the box and formulate cost-effective strategies. Lastly, we believe in prompt communications with clients so they have predictability for reserve setting and sufficient time for studied pre-trial evaluations and recommendations.